Transferring students want to know:
- Will my credits transfer?
- How will my credits apply toward requirements at my new campus?
You're in the right place to get the answers!
The Transfer Information System (TIS) web site is intended to make the transfer process as smooth and understandable as possible. Your next best step is to use the links below to begin planning for your transfer. If you have any questions along the way, please contact us.
- Go to the Credit Transfer Wizards and you'll be able to see how individual classes and courses in entire departments transfer to UW and WTCS campuses.
- Go to Transfer Resources and Information to learn about admission and financial aid as a transfer student, and to access any UW or WTCS campus website.
- Go to the Transfer Plans to see how your classes will meet requirements in the program you want to transfer to.
UW Colleges Students:
- Go to UW Colleges Transfer Planning Guides to learn what to take at the UW Colleges to be "on track" in your major when you transfer to another UW campus.
Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) Students:
- Go to the WTCS Transfer Agreements to learn what WTCS programs have agreements that permit occupational courses to transfer into a UW major.