Questions on Transferring?

Frequently Asked Questions

Has your question been asked before? Check the TIS FAQs for answers to common questions about TIS and transfer.

Transfer Contacts

For general questions about transferring courses or other transfer student information, contact:

Transfer Advocates

For unexpected transfer problems or unresolved transfer concerns, contact:

UW HELP On-line

The UW HELP provides educational advising on programs, policies and services throughout the UW System. HELP's website offers a variety of materials that answer frequently asked questions about transfer and related issues.

If you need to contact a UW HELP advisor, office hours are from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. CST Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST on Friday. You can either e-mail your question or call Toll-Free 1-800-442-6459 (Hearing impaired contact: via 711 Relay).

TIS Technical Support

If you have technical problems with TIS, please e-mail us.

General TIS Contact

Please e-mail us if you have general questions about TIS or have a suggestion for improvements.